« Home | 54th Anniversary PT. Gudang Garam Tbk. » | Chair cover, sashes and Wedding » | Belanja Online » | Demonstran mengepung Jakarta hari ini » | Pusing mikirin kenaikan bbm » | Selamat malam Jakarta! » | Welcome to Sebel » | Iklan “I Hate Slow” milik Smartfren » | “I LOVE YOU” » | Sepeda Motor Injeksi Irit Harga Terbaik Cuma Honda » 

Saturday, June 23, 2012 

Happy Season

Happy Season of travel!
Wishing you a happy season. I am impressed. Is how I started this when I visited the Arc De Triomphe (Monumen Simpang Lima Gumul Kediri, jawa timur - Indonesia) on Saturday.  I have his "Declaration of Independence" on the photo here.

The Arc de triomphe (Monumen Simpang lima gumul) is a monument in the commune of Kediri, Each has free Wi-Fi access and some have a separate seating area.
We all love our travels.



postingan yang bagus tentang Happy Season

Post a Comment